We do not see things as they are; we see them as we are.
Events that we actually experience make up only 10% of our lives; the remaining 90% of life consists of how we respond to those events. That’s why our problems do not lie in the external world–on the contrary, they rest firmly inside our inner world. Yet only a third of all people are aware of themselves and their reactions, and only those few know how to fundamentally shape their own lives.
“The Path to Me” is a self-therapy workbook based on psychological principles, and its solutions-oriented analyses help us identify the underlying causes of our problems and give us guidelines, support and instructions for how to dict our actions.